This is the use of telemedicine in the field of psychiatry. Mental evaluation and care are conveyed through telecommunication technology just like video conferencing. These treatments are not restricted to:
ADHD / ADD
ADD / ADHD
ADHD represents attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This condition is regularly connected with side effects like impulsiveness, distraction, and hyperactivity. These are different from one individual to another. ADHD was in the past called attention deficit disorder- ADD. Signs start showing from adolescence, however, both kids and grown-ups can have ADHD. Kids with ADHD experience difficulty in focusing and can’t seem to control their urges and also become hyperactive. These practices meddle with school and home life. It's more typical in males than in females and is normally found during the elementary years when a kid starts to have issues focusing.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder affects adolescents and kids and will progress into adulthood. Grown-ups with ADHD experience difficulty in defining goals, managing time, staying employed and organized. They may likewise have issues with self-confidence, relationships, and addiction.
INDICATIONS OF ADD/ADHD
Signs in children are:
- A few indications in Children are
- Seem to bounce, squirms or fidgets when sitting
- Can’t remain seated
- Has inconvenience playing quietly
- Continually moving, running or hopping onto things
- Talks exorbitantly
- Constantly "in a hurry" as if "determined by a motor"
- Always distracted
- Can't perform tasks or follow instructions
- Have issues listening
- Can't focus and commits reckless mistakes
- Forgetful about daily tasks
- Have issues sorting out day to day errands
- Can't do things that require sitting still
- Often loses things
- Tends to daydream
- A few indications in Adults:
- Chronic delay and distraction
- Low confidence
- Problems at work
- Trouble controlling anger
- Substance addiction and abuse
- Easily baffled
- Chronic weariness
- Trouble concentrating when reading
- Mood swings
- Relationship issues
Telepsychiatric video conferencing
Complete privacy at your home, with no traffic or waiting rooms.
Contact us today to get started.
Have any Questions?We are happy to help.
Are you or someone you know suffering from an Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, or Bipolar Disorder? Are there any emotional or mental difficulties that are hard to control? Our goal is to help you, your friend or family member achieve and maintain the best state of well-being. Online, affordable services make our therapy more accessible to everyone in need. Contact us today to discuss how we may be able to help you.
- Our Psychiatrist are here to help you. Call Now.
Affordable Pricing Plans
Specializing in quality mental health care, we will implement a treatment plan to help you overcome your symptoms and improve your quality of life. We provide affordable, confidential online treatment to all of our patients.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Average 30 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire
- Medication Management
- Average 15 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire