This is the method in which telemedicine is applied to the field of psychiatry. Psychiatry analysis and treatment is given through the technology of telecommunications such as video-conferencing. These treatments are many and some of them are:
ADHD was formerly called ADD, or attention deficit disorder. Both children and adults can have ADHD, but the symptoms always begin in childhood. [Read More]
Depression can lead to a range of symptoms that may include changes in sleep, appetite, energy level, concentration, daily behavior, or self-esteem. [Read More]
A mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety, or fear that interfere with one's daily activities. They include panic attacks, OCD, and PTSD. [Read More]
Some people are better able to handle stress than others. It can affect your emotions, behaviors, thinking ability, and physical health. [Read More]
ADHD / ADD
ADHD, otherwise known as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a state with signs of being hyperactive, impulsive and inattentive. These symptoms differ in individuals. It was formerly known as attention deficit disorder (ADD). The symptoms can occur in both children and adults and can even start at a tender age. Kids suffering from ADHD are usually distracted, over-reactive and have trouble controlling their impulses. These actions affect their social and academic life. They are more prominent in boys than girls and can start showing symptoms in elementary school age when the kid is always having difficulty being attentive. ADHD can start affecting kids and adolescents until they come of age. Visible symptoms of ADHD in adults are time mismanagement, problem setting goals, staying prepared, and the ability to keep a job effectively. They may as well have problems with relationships, addiction, and feeling of low self-worth.
ADHD symptoms in children are:
- Fidgeting, squirming and bouncing in sitting position
- Being unable to stay seated
- Being unable to play without making a noise.
- Always on the move and running on objects
- Excessive conversations.
- Behaving as if being controlled by a motor.
- Being unable to pay attention
- Being unable to follow instructions and perform tasks.
- Continuously making errors and being unable to stay attentive
- Being forgetful of daily routines
- Problem staying on task
- Being unable to maintain daily routines.
- Being unable to perform a task that involves sitting still
- Daydreams at most times
- Always losing things
The symptoms found in adults are:
- Prone to lateness and forgetfulness
- Work problems
- Relationship problems
- Anger management issues
- Abuse and addiction to substances.
- Always disorganized
- Overly frustrated
- Prone to boredom
- Concentration issues while reading
- Constant mood change
Have any Questions?We are happy to help.
Are you or someone you know suffering from an Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, or Bipolar Disorder? Are there any emotional or mental difficulties that are hard to control? Our goal is to help you, your friend or family member achieve and maintain the best state of well-being. Online, affordable services make our therapy more accessible to everyone in need. Contact us today to discuss how we may be able to help you.
- Our Psychiatrist are here to help you. Call Now.
Affordable Pricing Plans
Specializing in quality mental health care, we will implement a treatment plan to help you overcome your symptoms and improve your quality of life. We provide affordable, confidential online treatment to all of our patients.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Average 30 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire
- Medication Management
- Average 15 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire