This is a method of applying telemedicine to the Psychiatry discipline. Telecommunications technology such as video conferencing is the means through which psychiatric assessment and care are given. Some of these treatments are:
ADHD was formerly called ADD, or attention deficit disorder. Both children and adults can have ADHD, but the symptoms always begin in childhood. [Read More]
Depression can lead to a range of symptoms that may include changes in sleep, appetite, energy level, concentration, daily behavior, or self-esteem. [Read More]
A mental health disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety, or fear that interfere with one's daily activities. They include panic attacks, OCD, and PTSD. [Read More]
Some people are better able to handle stress than others. It can affect your emotions, behaviors, thinking ability, and physical health. [Read More]
ADHD / ADD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, also known as ADHD is a condition linked to signs of inattentiveness, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness. These signs are different in individuals. ADHD was previously known as attention deficit disorder - ADD. Signs are known to start at an early age, but both kids and grownups suffer from ADHD. Kids having ADHD usually have trouble paying attention and might become over-active and have trouble controlling their impulses. This behavior gets in the way of their school and personal life. These problems become more visible in their early elementary school age and are more common in boys than girls and can become noticeable when they have difficulty paying attention.
ADHD can affect children or teenagers until they become adults. Adults having ADHD will have difficulty setting goals, managing time, staying organized or even keeping a job. They are likely to have relationship problems, low self-esteem or addiction issues.
SIGNS OF ADD/ADHD
Symptoms of ADHD in children:
- Usually fidgets, bounces, and jiggle, whenever sitting
- Has trouble sitting down.
- Have difficulty playing quietly.
- Talks lavishly
- Spend most of the time climbing, moving or running
- Always running around like being driven by a motor.
- Gets distracted easily
- Has trouble finishing tasks or following directions.
- Don’t seem to listen
- Always making mistakes and have trouble listening.
- Can’t seem to remember day to day activities.
- Have difficulty organizing daily activities.
- Can’t seem to perform tasks while sitting.
- Daydream regularly.
The symptoms found in adults are:
- Excessive forgetfulness and lateness.
- Very low self-worth
- Have work issues
- Have difficulty controlling anger
- Addiction and abuse
- Get distracted easily
- Severe boredom
- Mood swings
- Have difficulty concentrating when studying
- Problems in relationships
Have any Questions?We are happy to help.
Are you or someone you know suffering from an Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, or Bipolar Disorder? Are there any emotional or mental difficulties that are hard to control? Our goal is to help you, your friend or family member achieve and maintain the best state of well-being. Online, affordable services make our therapy more accessible to everyone in need. Contact us today to discuss how we may be able to help you.
- Our Psychiatrist are here to help you. Call Now.
Affordable Pricing Plans
Specializing in quality mental health care, we will implement a treatment plan to help you overcome your symptoms and improve your quality of life. We provide affordable, confidential online treatment to all of our patients.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Average 30 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire
- Medication Management
- Average 15 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire