Telepsychology applies telemedicine in the discipline of psychiatry. Psychiatric treatment and examination are provided through telecommunications technology, like video conferencing. Some of these treatments are not limited to:
ADHD / ADD
ADD / ADHD
ADHD stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This condition is very much connected with symptoms such as inattention, compulsiveness, and nervousness. These may vary according to individuals. ADHD was previously called ADD, meaning attention deficit disorder. Its symptoms are prevalent in children, but ADHD can occur in adults and small kids. A common problem in children having ADHD is not being able to control their urges and are always ill-tempered. The family life and academics of these children are usually affected. Boys mostly suffer from this illness more than girls and it’s discovered mostly at elementary age when the child starts showing signs of inattentiveness.
ADHD- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder can continue into adulthood from a very tender age. Adults having ADHD will have time management issues, organization issues, difficulty setting goals and staying employed. They will even have relationship issues, addiction and a problem with self- esteem.
ADD / ADHD SIGNS
Signs in children are:
- Often wriggles, shakes or bounces when sitting
- Finds it difficult to stay seated
- Makes a lot of noise while playing
- Constantly moving, climbing and running into things
- Speaks excessively
- Always "on the move" as if "driven by an engine"
- Easily distracted
- Does not obey instructions or finish an assignment
- Does not seem to be attentive
- Makes mistakes due to carelessness
- Forgets routine tasks
- Organizing daily tasks is always difficult
- Tasks that require standing still becomes difficult
- Carelessly losing things
- Prone to daydream
Some symptoms in adults:
- Habitual tardiness and forgetfulness
- Low self-respect
- Employment problems
- Can’t seem to control anger
- Abuse of things and addiction
- Easily frustrated
- Boredom prone
- Can’t seem to concentrate when reading
- Bad Mood
- Relationship problems
Telepsychiatric video conferencing
Complete privacy at your home, with no traffic or waiting rooms.
Contact us today to get started.
Have any Questions?We are happy to help.
Are you or someone you know suffering from an Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, or Bipolar Disorder? Are there any emotional or mental difficulties that are hard to control? Our goal is to help you, your friend or family member achieve and maintain the best state of well-being. Online, affordable services make our therapy more accessible to everyone in need. Contact us today to discuss how we may be able to help you.
- Our Psychiatrist are here to help you. Call Now.
Affordable Pricing Plans
Specializing in quality mental health care, we will implement a treatment plan to help you overcome your symptoms and improve your quality of life. We provide affordable, confidential online treatment to all of our patients.
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Average 30 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire
- Medication Management
- Average 15 minutes teleconferencing with prefilled questionnaire